Columbia SC - real estate investor

Columbia SC - real estate investor

Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 13 votes

My sister is thinking of buying something in Columbia SC. She’d live in it with the option of renting it out if she has to move with work. Anybody investing in that area?

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 21 votes
5y

Hey @Corey Gilroy! I currently have five properties in Columbia. I’d love to chat with her. Shoot me a message with her info and I can reach out

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    Hey @Corey Gilroy! I currently have five properties in Columbia. I’d love to chat with her. Shoot me a message with her info and I can reach out

  • Realtor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    5y

     Hey I'm Realtor here in Columbia SC, if you have any questions let me know. I always enjoy the opportunity to network and grow! 

  • Andrew R. LucasBusiness Member
    Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 675 posts · 320 votes
    5y

    @Corey Gilroy we have been investing for years in Columbia.  Love it here!  There are lots of good opportunities if you know what to look for. Happy to help

    We run a meet up group that may interest you. REI Live Columbia can be found on facebook or meetup.

    We also wholesale about 8 deals a month.  So you may want to get on our list if you are looking for discount properties.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Ashley O'Hearn sounds great. She’s just thinking now but I’ll reach out with her information when/if she gets more serious!

  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Blake Brown thanks Blake, will do!

  • Real Estate Agent · Arlington, VA · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Andrew R. Lucas I’d be very interested in getting onto your list. Please dm me and let me know how I would sign up to get on it. Are any of these wholesale deals possible BRRRs? I may be interested for myself as well

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.