Bozeman Real Estate Friends

Bozeman Real Estate Friends

Developer · Spokane, WA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi there! I'm a future student of the Montana State Bobcats- planning on attending this fall. I'm looking to connect with some Bozeman locals and learn the lay of the land. I'm interested in buying a rental later this summer, doing some rehab if needed, and renting to other students. Any active investors in Bozeman? 

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · MT · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 5 votes
5y

Hello! I’m in Bozeman. It’s a tough market with super high prices that don’t really work for cash flow much of the time. Appreciation has certainly been sky high, but will it end!?! Who knows. Welcome to Bozeman, it’s a great community!!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Columbus, MT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Welcome to Bigger pockets.  Sorry we didn't greet you sooner! there are a lot of people on this site. 

    Glad you are looking into real-estate at such a young age.  Its so good to get started early. 

  • Rental Property Investor · MT · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hello! I’m in Bozeman. It’s a tough market with super high prices that don’t really work for cash flow much of the time. Appreciation has certainly been sky high, but will it end!?! Who knows. Welcome to Bozeman, it’s a great community!!

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Aaron, I'm here in Bozeman as-well it really is the best place to be! Finding deals is getting very competitive. If you're going with MLS deals get an offer in quick! Many of the properties I've been looking into recently have had 5-7 offers on them within the first day or two. Welcome to the area!

  • Specialist · Bozeman, MT · Member since 2016 · 237 posts · 153 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Aaron Nolting:

    Hi there! I'm a future student of the Montana State Bobcats- planning on attending this fall. I'm looking to connect with some Bozeman locals and learn the lay of the land. I'm interested in buying a rental later this summer, doing some rehab if needed, and renting to other students. Any active investors in Bozeman? 

    Welcome Aaron! I'm also an MSU alumni, in Microbiology (2014). You'll love it here. Check out some on campus groups and join lots of clubs. That is a great way to make friends fast and network. I used to be the on-campus liason for Montana Wilderness Association through Americorps from 2010-2014. Good times!

    This forum is a great place for questions in our area, so always feel free to ask away! Take it easy.

  • Developer · Spokane, WA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Account Closed

    Aye! MSU alumni that awesome. I look forward to getting involved at the school and in the community in Bozeman. Excited to hear MSU has real estate clubs on campus, defiantly will have to join. I am on the hunt for my first deal in Spokane and it's tough to find anything. 

  • Investor · Belgrade, MT · Member since 2013 · 135 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    @Aaron Nolting, we have a local Bozeman investor Club meet up.  We get together one evening a month.  Many active real estate investors, a few newbies; all welcome.  PM me with your email address if you want future meeting announcements. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.