Long Distance Investing in Cleveland, OH

Long Distance Investing in Cleveland, OH

New to Real Estate · Spokane County · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 9 votes

Hello smart folks!

I currently live in WA and as you know the market here is expensive as a single bitcoin lol. I'm thinking of doing a long distance investing and buying small multi-families (I can't let my cash sit in the bank for too long) somewhere Cleveland, OH. Not very familiar with the market but all I know is that, it's cheap and the cash on cash return is massive. I was hoping I could get some insights from folks currently investing in Cleveland, OH or a B neighborhoods in OH? Any information would be much appreciated!

1Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    5y

    @Matt M Antonio welcome to BP and congrats on starting your REI journey!

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    5y

    You'll need at least 2 BTC to get started in a SFR and 4 BTC for MF. So consider that

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.