New Investor- Looking For Advice On My First Flip

New Investor- Looking For Advice On My First Flip

Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 10 votes

Hi there-

So- I've been thinking about dabbling in real estate for a very long time.  But I haven't made a move... I'm really wanting to go for it- I have some money to invest and with the housing market being the way it is, I feel I'm missing out on an opportunity.  

Over the summer when the housing market was also in a similar situation with low inventory, bidding wars, etc, I didn't pursue flipping because I felt like by the time I did it prices would go down and I'd lose money.  But now here we are a year later and the situation is still the same. 

Is now a good time and any recommendations?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Are you pre approved?

    Of not go do that 

    Have to have the money unless you are looking at owner finance 

  • Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Michael Plante yes- I have been preapproved.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.