Texas Investors! Lets Connect

Texas Investors! Lets Connect

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 7 votes

Hi,

Im looking to connect with Texas Investors. I am starting in Houston but anywhere in Texas is Great! I am interested in Texas because "Everything is Big In Texas," so why not start there? I would love to network with others and offer help wherever I can!

3Reply
134 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
5y

@Tyra Anderson

Same here. I am in Austin. Just sent you a message. -:)

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Juliet Lawrence

    Hi Juliet,

    I will be contacting you soon to start making connections!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.