Texas Investors! Lets Connect

26 Replies

Hi,

Im looking to connect with Texas Investors. I am starting in Houston but anywhere in Texas is Great! I am interested in Texas because "Everything is Big In Texas," so why not start there? I would love to network with others and offer help wherever I can!

Hi @Tyra Anderson and welcome to BiggerPockets!

I'm active in the Lubbock market, but also considering Houston, San Antonio and Waco.

Let's connect! You can reach me via my contact info in my BP here. (I don't DM on this platform.)

Hey Tyra! My team and I are located in San Antonio, but we own investments in other markets & serve investors there as well. How's the Houston market from an investor's perspective?

Originally posted by @Tyra Anderson :

Hi,

Im looking to connect with Texas Investors. I am starting in Houston but anywhere in Texas is Great! I am interested in Texas because "Everything is Big In Texas," so why not start there? I would love to network with others and offer help wherever I can!

Everything is definitely bigger in Texas! Would love to connect with you or anyone else who is interested. I've been a realtor for over 2 years in the Greater Houston area and am just beginning my investing journey as well. Let's link!