Texas Investors! Lets Connect

Texas Investors! Lets Connect

Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes

Hi,

Im looking to connect with Texas Investors. I am starting in Houston but anywhere in Texas is Great! I am interested in Texas because "Everything is Big In Texas," so why not start there? I would love to network with others and offer help wherever I can!

3Reply
135 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 路 5 posts 路 3 votes
5y

@Tyra Anderson

Same here. I am in Austin. Just sent you a message. -:)

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender 路 Playa del Carmen, M茅xico 路 Member since 2014 路 2k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    5y

    Hi @Tyra Anderson and welcome to BiggerPockets!

    I'm active in the Lubbock market, but also considering Houston, San Antonio and Waco.

    Let's connect! You can reach me via my contact info in my BP here. (I don't DM on this platform.)

  • Cypress, TX 路 Member since 2020 路 12 posts 路 8 votes
    5y

    I am also an investor in Houston!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Lubbock, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 13 posts 路 10 votes
    5y

    @Devonne Miller I am looking for rental property in Lubbock. Duplexes specifically. Lets connect 馃帀

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Mitch Messer Thank You I will be contacting you soon! Looking forward to working with you!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Jim Scandola Hi I look forward to working with you and connecting!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Patrick McGuffey Great! I would love to!

  • Insurance Agent 路 AL 路 Member since 2019 路 31 posts 路 16 votes
    5y

    Hey good afternoon @Tyra Anderson, fellow Texan here. Starting out on my real estate journey. Let's connect!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @John-Patrick D. Bailey Hi, I would love to connect! Message me!

  • Member since 2019 路 5 posts 路 3 votes
    5y

    @Tyra Anderson

    Same here. I am in Austin. Just sent you a message. -:)

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker 路 Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX 路 Member since 2018 路 5k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Tyra Anderson I am happy to connect with you. Yes, everything is BIGGER in Texas... Hahaha

    Goodluck

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Wale Lawal

    Hi Wale,

    Thank you so much!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Frank Iudica

    Hi Frank,

    Thank you so much!

  • Investor 路 Katy, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 3 posts 路 1 vote
    5y

    Tyra Anderson  Fellow Texas investor here, and I would have no problem with connecting with you.  

    Feel free to reach out to me.


  • Member since 2021 路 134 posts 路 46 votes
    5y

    @Tyra Anderson welcome to the craziness that is the TX market these days!  Houston is a great place to start with the DFW also up there.  Let me know what questions you have about the area, I would love to help you explore your options.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Andreis Bergeron

    Hi Andreis,

    Thank you so much! I will be contacting you soon!

  • Member since 2021 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Tyra, 

    I am a newbie and I am located in Houston

  • Real Estate Consultant 路 Dallas TX 路 Member since 2021 路 60 posts 路 38 votes
    5y

    To be investor located in Dallas here, great to meet you !

  • Lender 路 Boerne, TX 路 Member since 2018 路 29 posts 路 28 votes
    5y

    Hey Tyra! My team and I are located in San Antonio, but we own investments in other markets & serve investors there as well. How's the Houston market from an investor's perspective?

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Grant Wilson

    HI Grant,

    The Houston market is very busy, I鈥檒l contact you to discuss more!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Miron Briley

    Great meeting you too!

  • Member since 2020 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    5y

    Tyra, I'm also an investor in the Houston area that's just getting started. I'd love to connect!

  • Houston, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 22 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    I鈥檓 also looking to invest in tx and would love to connect with everyone here plz feel free to message and connect with me ....thanks everyone in advance

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2020 路 107 posts 路 32 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Tyra Anderson:

    Hi,

    Im looking to connect with Texas Investors. I am starting in Houston but anywhere in Texas is Great! I am interested in Texas because "Everything is Big In Texas," so why not start there? I would love to network with others and offer help wherever I can!

     Everything is definitely bigger in Texas! Would love to connect with you or anyone else who is interested. I've been a realtor for over 2 years in the Greater Houston area and am just beginning my investing journey as well. Let's link! 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Star Dawson

    Hi Star,

    I would love to connect with you. I will be contacting people this week with phone calls and emails, you will be on my list to contacting

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 15 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    @Lionel Mosby Jr

    Hi lionel,

    I would love to connect with you, I will be contracting you soon!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.