Looking for reviews on Fortune Builder’s mastery program

7 Replies

Being an immigrant, not having any knowledge of how real estate investing is done here. I’m looking for a kick start little coaching so that it can clear my path for more self education from free resources. Right now I have no idea where to start, so  is it a good idea to invest in fortune builders mastery program. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thru the years we helped many real estate investor with financing for flips or holds . The investors that went thru fortune builders and very good knowledge foundation and also made good industry contacts to help with their real estate goals . I thought all in all real quality knowledge and resources were taught and given. The flip budget sheet is the best I have seen in the industry .

Originally posted by @Jo-Ann Lapin :

Thru the years we helped many real estate investor with financing for flips or holds . The investors that went thru fortune builders and very good knowledge foundation and also made good industry contacts to help with their real estate goals . I thought all in all real quality knowledge and resources were taught and given. The flip budget sheet is the best I have seen in the industry .

Congrats on getting started. I have heard positive reviews about FB but one caveat I want to warn you is that only do this if it is within your means to do so. Too often people sign up for this and additional coaching with their last penny thinking the answers to their riches are behind closed doors. It's definitely not. They will certain give you the right roadmap, plans, and guidance but the most important aspect of this comes from you and TAKING ACTION. 

You're well on your way and looking forward to hearing your future success. 

Originally posted by @Lien Vuong :

Congrats on getting started. I have heard positive reviews about FB but one caveat I want to warn you is that only do this if it is within your means to do so. Too often people sign up for this and additional coaching with their last penny thinking the answers to their riches are behind closed doors. It's definitely not. They will certain give you the right roadmap, plans, and guidance but the most important aspect of this comes from you and TAKING ACTION. 

You're well on your way and looking forward to hearing your future success.

Thank you for building my confidence. Yes its all starts with taking actions.

@Pooja Jangid

You mentioned wanting to use free resources to help build your knowledge base. Fortune builders is not free, we attended a weekend Seminar, and decided not to sign up for the expensive ( in my opinion). Class.

There are lots of places to find similar information might take you more work but at a fraction of the cost.

I recommend you attend the free two day session and learn more about it then decide if it’s worth your investment or not.

In either case congratulations on starting and best of luck!

@Matt Ziegler

Thank you! What I was trying to say is that, is Fortune builder’s starter’s class which they have offered me for $1100 something worth doing? Not the expensive one, definitely not and then after that I can carry on by myself.

But thank you tho for the insight!!