Ca. realtor becoming out-of-state-investor

18 Replies

Hi, I'm looking to join a mastermind group to collaborate, run potential deals and resources with other like-minded people.

I have 18 years experience as a realtor, two years as a local wholesaler, processing short sales, Probates. I am conformable with cold calls and door knocking. 

My focus now is to look for and analyzing potential light rehabs to hold.

Let's talk soon :)

That's awesome @Adriana Osorio . I encourage you to look for meetups in your area to attend. You can network with other investors and build business relationships with the re investors in your market. 

Look on meetup.com and eventbrite.com for meetups.

Hey Adriana! I think we need to network with you! You don't need to network with us!

Give Ohio a chance. We are the fastest growing state in the great lakes region when it comes to business and foreign direct investment. We have one of the strongest healthcare industries in the country.

@Adriana Osorio I’m an LA realtor also investing out of state. Not as scary as it seems once you actually Get started. I’ve made a few small mistakes along the way but this market is very forgiving, and always someone here willing to help.

@Adriana Osorio

We have a lot of “Californians” and other oos investors investing long distance in METRO-Detroit. Quite a few end up being agents like yourself who just need a better affordable price/good rent ratio location.

Perhaps, we could put some minds together..

Our BP reviews can give more input.

Californians tend to be happy with the balance found in our Ring Cities, bordering Detroit.

However, we have just about everything here, so always investor preference if want higher or lower criteria.

Originally posted by @Stephen Brown :

Hey Adriana! I think we need to network with you! You don't need to network with us!

Give Ohio a chance. We are the fastest growing state in the great lakes region when it comes to business and foreign direct investment. We have one of the strongest healthcare industries in the country.

So true!  seems like we are the ones that need to be getting around Adriana! 

Originally posted by @Lisa King :

@Stephen Brown

Hi Stephen- I am looking for my first deal and found a duplex in Columbus Station I am interested in. Where are you located??

Lisa

I am located in the Toledo Market! 2 hours north of Columbus!