Real Estate Attorney in Virginia Beach

Real Estate Attorney in Virginia Beach

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hey, team!

I'm looking to start my real estate business properly, and as such, I am looking for an experienced real estate attorney in the Virginia Beach area who will be able to guide me through this process.

Any and all recommendations are appreciated. Thank you!

1Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Patti RobertsonBusiness Member
Property Manager · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Taylor Bishop:

Hi, Austin, I am not a real estate attorney, but I can definitely recommend two attorney's in Virginia Beach who do have done a phenomenal job. I can definitely say that Hanger Law and Gunther Law have always done a fantastic job for me and my clients. I have always received first class service with both of these law firms and I have used them both multiple times.

I agree with both of @Taylor Bishops recommendations.  Some other firms that also do a great job for investors are Caplan Law, Sadler & Swan, & Anderson Pittman.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2020 · 39 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    Hi, Austin, I am not a real estate attorney, but I can definitely recommend two attorney's in Virginia Beach who do have done a phenomenal job. I can definitely say that Hanger Law and Gunther Law have always done a fantastic job for me and my clients. I have always received first class service with both of these law firms and I have used them both multiple times.

    • Patti RobertsonBusiness Member
      Property Manager · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Taylor Bishop:

      Hi, Austin, I am not a real estate attorney, but I can definitely recommend two attorney's in Virginia Beach who do have done a phenomenal job. I can definitely say that Hanger Law and Gunther Law have always done a fantastic job for me and my clients. I have always received first class service with both of these law firms and I have used them both multiple times.

      I agree with both of @Taylor Bishops recommendations.  Some other firms that also do a great job for investors are Caplan Law, Sadler & Swan, & Anderson Pittman.

  • Sean RooksPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · High Point, NC · Member since 2017 · 272 posts · 304 votes
    5y

    Caplan Law as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Windsor, VA · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Thank you for this post. We are beginning our real estate journey and seeking this information as well. Blessings to you as your business is created!

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    To further my understanding how common is it to work with multiple law firms during one's real estate investing career? Why would this be more advantageous (availability issue?) versus staying with one firm?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.