New to the Forums - building connections for Southern NH

New to the Forums - building connections for Southern NH

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi All, 

I'm finally joining the BP hivemind and coming out of the shadows.... Looking to connect with others and build our "team" because my husband and I are hoping to invest in commercial multi -families in the southern NH area. Focusing on Nashua, Manchester, or surrounding towns. While it will be a new to us investment, we've grown up around family who have always had investment properties, and my father in law is a contractor, so we've seen a lot, learned a lot. I've been to local meet ups and the NHREIA meeting now that we are allowed to do them in person again (Boo, Covid!), but I know I have plenty of wonderful people to meet in this space, and plenty to learn!

Appreciate any advice you all might be able to offer! 

0Reply
56 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    5y

    Hey @Christina Marmonti welcome to BP. I am in South Florida but would still love to connect! It seems like we have similar investing goals. Feel free to send me a PM.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atkinson, NH · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Hi @Christina Marmonti, 

    Welcome and congrats, you wont look back I promise :). My wife and I are a team as well, she is also in the construction field, she is part owner of a General Contractor Construction Company. We started our adventure, when we remodeled our home in 2012. We built about $250k of equity and used that money to start investing. We would have started out househacking if I knew what I know now, from the Bigger Pockets site. But it was all for the best, we bought at a great time, have our dream home on the lake and built a lot of equity. We took that money out in a HELOC to complete our first flip, to a development, to 9 unit buy and hold and now have grown to 25 units in the matter of a few years. I am now leaving my W2 job and going into real estate full time. I will be focusing on helping others find deals (got my real estate license in NH and MA) as well as looking for my next big projects. This site has so much to offer, I would keep reading, listening to podcasts, and networking. Networking is so huge; as you hear other investor stories, meet others to possibly work with, and more learning. Pints and Properties is a great local meet up event around Northern MA and Southern NH, you should definitely check them out. Reach out if you want to meet up or talk more.

    Johnny

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.