After sending out flyers what does a newbie do with the leads ?

After sending out flyers what does a newbie do with the leads ?

Buena Park, CA · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi... I'm new here and have been looking into real estate for awhile now. I just have to say finding your site was the best thing I've found for learning. I almost made the mistake of shelling out alot of money for a seminar that sucks you in and keeps wanting more money. Anyway after reading alot of time here it seems the best way to get leads is send out yellow letters or flyers. So I do that and get some leads then what?

Thanks for your help. Mike

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Redmond, OR · Member since 2012 · 72 posts · 13 votes
    13y

    Hey @Mike Ryan from what I understand whole selling is all about creating systems and sticking to it. Following up with the serious leads and repeating the process over and over. There is a several PODCAST on BIGGERPOCKETS that will explain.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.