Starting Virtual Mastermind Group For Amateur Investors

Starting Virtual Mastermind Group For Amateur Investors

South Jersey · Member since 2021 · 117 posts · 77 votes

I'm looking to build a small virtual mastermind group for amateur investors looking to grow for anyone interested. The group would meet over Zoom and be weekly/bi-weekly depending on everyone's schedules, perhaps mid-weeknights around 8/9 PM EST. The group could be very fluid and would allow us to focus on topics that are pertinent at the time. Additionally, it would be great to have a group to throw ideas off of each other, develop, grow and most importantly, hold each other accountable. Please either reply here or inbox me, I'm looking forward to connecting.

6Reply
121 views

Most Popular Reply

Ontario, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 4 votes
4y

Hey Tim, I would like to join this mastermind group, like most, I'm learning passive income thru real estate and leaning in the direction of buy and hold out of state real estate, and would love to have accountability group to help thru my journey, I'm currently in southern California and thanks again for posting this up I can't wait to get started

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Jackson NJ · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Newbie here, local in nj. Looking to link up with other like minded investors. Interested in group meeting!

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Tim Giberson interested in joining!

    I'm new to real estate, still on the hunt for my first deal! Would love to collaborate ideas and learn from others.

  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    @Tim Giberson Sounds awesome! Please keep me informed of when, time. Thnxs!

  • Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Tim Giberson, Hi I'm very interested in joining your mastermind group. I'm a new investor looking to get back into real estate.

  • South Jersey · Member since 2021 · 117 posts · 77 votes
    4y
    For anyone that I missed or hasn't heard from me, please send me your email by DM if you haven't. The response has been overwhelming to say the least! I will be communicating the sessions by email as it is easier to keep track of due to the overwhelming demand to be part of the group! Thank you for everyone's interest and excitement.
  • New to Real Estate · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Hey Tim, I think that's a fantastic idea. I would love to join in on the meetings. Please let me know how to join. Best, Jessie
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Tim Giberson I am very interested in your group. Please pm me details.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Tim Giberson Hi! Definitely interested in participating, please send me the info when you can, thanks!

  • New to Real Estate · NJ · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Tim! This sounds like a great idea, and would love to be in this group. Is there a link or date to when the first meeting will be?

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm a newbie looking to join as well

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.