Looking for my 1st deal in San Antonio, TX

Looking for my 1st deal in San Antonio, TX

New to Real Estate · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 11 votes

Hi there BP community! I've been studying and researching rental properties for almost a year now and have finally selected the market I want to invest in. San Antonio Texas! I have a local agent in SA that will represent me in the sale and I have a flight booked at the end of the month. I am writing this post with the intent of making connections in San Antonio in order to get my first deal. I am focusing on small multi-family, 2-4 units. Please reach out! 

2Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Ruben GalindoPro Member
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 20 votes
4y

Welcome to San Antonio Nick!  I currently invest in San Antonio as well.  Learn more about me in my profile.  I'd love to connect with you too.

Ruben

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 41 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Welcome to the San Antonio. I am also a new investor myself living in San Antonio. Bought a duplex and rehabbing it now.

    Feel free to reachout ! Happy to help fellow investor:)

  • Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 206 posts · 944 votes
    4y

    @Nick Wimmel

    Hello Nick!

    We have many properties available for you . Our buyers pay 12% interest and 3.75 points to you as an investor. We are a tight knit group and we work together to make money on our deals.

    I'm located in NC, but I have business at NC, TX, SC & GA. We have a weekly physical meetup at NC & TX for all new members who want to join with us. Also, we do Online Call every week. You are welcome to join physicals & Online Calls.

    We hope to hear from you soon, feel free to send a PM and we can talk more about your goal . 

    Have a great day ahead! 

  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Nick Wimmel come on down!! Lets have a beer and talk real estate. My # is on my profile.

  • Ruben GalindoPro Member
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    Welcome to San Antonio Nick!  I currently invest in San Antonio as well.  Learn more about me in my profile.  I'd love to connect with you too.

    Ruben

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.