Agent looking to connect with investors

Agent looking to connect with investors

Griffin MalcolmPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Schenectady, NY · Member since 2022 · 88 posts · 82 votes

Hi everyone,

My name is Griffin Malcolm, and I wanted to make a quick post offering to meet up or help anyone in their investment journeys. I am a licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson with Empire Real Estate Firm, with $3.3 million closed and pending so far in 2026. I work with first-time buyers, flippers, sellers, new construction, and everything in between. Always looking to expand my business, and remembered I had a BP Pro account, so thought I'd reach out and see if anybody wants to meet up or is interested in properties.

I come across off-markets frequently I'd be happy to share, as well as tips I've learned along the way from my own journey with home ownership and investing across 3 properties in the last 3 years. I've made plenty of mistakes, but I've also read many of the BP books you all have read and am fortunate to be around many successful people who I lean on as well. If you're looking to grow together, I'd love to connect. Have a great day

0Reply
22 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.