Has anyone heard of this company? Any feedback?
And for anyone willing to work hard in the CRE loan business here are some Marketing Ideas/Sources for Commercial Mortgages
Tips for calling on realtors: Call a local realtor and ask if they represent or list commercial properties for sale. If they say yes, you introduce yourself as a new commercial lender (Most know the term Account Executive) for the area: Tell them you would like to send them some information, and then send a letter. The letter and brochure should include the types of loans you can offer. At the end of the call, make sure to ask if they are currently working on any deals that may have a financing need!
Tips for calling on business owners: for the local business owner you drop off a flyer or card and let them know if they need financing, a business loan, refinance, or want to buy or sell a property to have them give you call. You are the lenders voice. You have the money!
I wouldn't go with them. They are a scam
@Sherry Jenkins, Would love to know how or why you are under that impression, and also so willing to spread such false information...? Obviously, you've never worked with us. I would encourage and welcome you to speak with some of our recent borrowers to get true feedback on our brokerage. I'm sorry you have such a negative reaction, could you please explain your reason for suggesting to others why you would state 11 Capital Finance is a scam, when we are obviously not, and have closed hundreds of loans since changing to the name 11 Capital Finance and are growing significantly.
I look forward to hearing back from you to correct your assumptions.
Best Wishes,
Marty Johnston
Oh really. Well, you are the one that is lying. I did indeed work for Megan's company, which doesn't belong to you and you had just started for them and you had another the side as well. People like you are making them rich, megan told me the last week that I had work for her while she cheated me out of my pay, that she had over 250 deals that week and she did n't have time to discuss my pay. So if you our just a regular worker like everyone else, and they have a lot how do you know everyone? Hum.. Better get out while you can, and do it on your own. Better know whatvur talking next time before submitting comments that don't involve you. If you look over past forums you may see that I had advertised for the as well. The day before the deal went through she blocked me out of all my account s without notice and tried to get terminate to get monies. Also her *** VP as a getmefund since last year trying to say she has no income to scam people out of money for money expenses. Check it out.
Sherry. You failed plain and simple. Its a shame now this is your voice. Sad. In the meantime the company in 3 days into 2018 has paid out commissions of over $20,000 to 5 of our reps. Sure your mad and you couldn't do it. I get it and for every one that fails we will create two that succeed and change their lives. So keep yelling from the bell tower "I couldn't succeed" and we will keep posting those that do everyday. Happy New Year!
What are borrowers Saying?
Jan 2018 “You saved my 20 year business and property when every other lender turn their back on me in my time of need. Not only will I use you again and refer all of my friends and colleagues, you have a friend for life! Thank you!” Eric M, New Jersey
December 22nd 2017 “I had a wonderful experience with 11 Capital Finance and with Megan in particular. She made the process as easy as possible, and without her, the process would have taken a lot longer. Great customer service, and a positive experience, I would happily use them again in the future and of course recommend them to my network." - Josh S from Hawaii
December 22, 2017 “Eric L is an excellent loan officer. For the last three weeks I have made numerous calls across the Country trying to find my client a loan. Eric took time with me last Saturday morning. Eric without a doubt is the most knowable loan officer I have communicated with. His personality makes working with him very easy.” Jim O
“My husband and I are house redevelopment professionals. We have worked with many, brokers, private and hard money lenders over the past few years. We just closed a deal with Megan at 11 capital and it was the smoothest deal we have ever done! Megan and her team were professional and on top of things the entire way, having everything in place way before our closing, so there was no last minute craziness! 11 Capital has many different types of loans to choose from and they provide several different options from different lenders for each potential loan. As long as 11 Capital continues to finance us, we will continue to be loyal borrowers.” Cheryl L, Florida July 2017
“I am so very impressed with your company, visionary approach to financing and success stories. I feel most honored to even be considered at such an early stage. I truly mean this from the bottom of my heart. You are and should be very proud of these wonderful pioneering accomplishments. Your team have blazed new trails for success in the financial world.” Dr. Joel R, New York
“Y'know, I was told, "Megan gets her deals closed!" I appreciate that this was not an easy one, but you made it happen. Thanks again!” George M, Georgia
“You are at the top of my list for financing! You know your job, and do it extremely well.” David H, Texas
What are the IAP saying?
January 4th 2018 What a year it has been with 11 Capital Finance! Funny how time flies when you are having fun! As a full-time Accountant, my mind-set is always focused on dollars and cents. Learning this business of Commercial Lending has been an educational and exhilarating experience!! The Management Team here has given each one of us a platform in which everyone can succeed. The formula here is simple: Follow the system! Follow Up with clients! Succeed! I'm happy to say that year one was a year of planting seeds, and leaping over frogs (deals gone bad). This year I am already reaping the fruits of my labors. After trying and failing at sooooo many things, I look forward to growing with this company. 11 Capital Finance is THE REAL DEAL!! T.J. R Michigan (Accountant)
December 29, 2017 "In the time I have spent working with 11 Capital Finance I have witnessed a company that is made up of generous and dedicated individuals who relentlessly pursue excellence and creative problem solving. I have been welcomed into the fold, provided with expert guidance, and continually recognized for my efforts. I am grateful that I found a place to dedicate my talents and energy where I can create my own future and be rewarded for my hard work and dedication. I look forward to continuing to contribute to that growth, both for myself and the company. I see very big things on the horizon and I can't wait to meet the challenges and opportunities head on." Ryan O, Iowa
December 25th, 2017 "I started working for 11 Capital with no background in Commercial Real Estate, Finance, or even Business. I started in the program simply because I had heavy interest in real estate investing myself, with high hopes, and a blank slate seeing what potential there was through through the success of others. So to that, I had to work with what I had - mornings before work, on breaks and lunch from my W2, and making calls from my other part time job driving a 16-wheeler, all while working to originate leads wherever I could. I didn't close loans in the first couple weeks, or even the first couple months. But I followed the systems and the leverage that they offer and have in place for their IAPs to succeed, and in 12 months have since closed 6 deals with the company, now making 50% commissions and with access to enterprise level relationships where there's potential to make hundreds of thousands, and possibly even 7-figures on a single deal... Where else in the U.S., or in the world, can a guy with no background, or prior education have this kind of opportunity after just 12 months. All I did was put the time in - no other way around it. Even better than the above, and the reason I plan on sticking with this company, is because they have not only provided an incredible support system and incredibly encouraging atmosphere, but they continue to launch the ultimate in leverage tools that will ultimate allow me to make money in my sleep, and allow me to stop working 70 hr weeks, so that some day, sooner than later, I can quit the grind. I worked my morning breaks, my lunches, my nights, weekends, and time behind the wheel so that eventually I don't have to. The company is emerging into more than I ever expected when I signed on, and the fluidity, and "open forum" feel of the company makes it a place I look forward to growing with, and being a part of. As someone once told me, "This train is moving full speed ahead - get on it, or be behind it." - I plan to be on board." Marty J, Mid America IAP All Star (Truck Driver)
December 24th, 2017 “I am grateful to be a (small) part of what you are building at 11Capital Finance, and appreciate the professionalism and energy you bring to this team. And so appreciate that same professionalism & energy in other team members, such as Trena and Ryan. Thank you for all that you do.” Brian W. JD. (Attorney)
“Things are happening so fast for me I cannot believe it. If I can do this and I work 3 part time jobs anyone else can do this. I am not special or gifted. I just saw an opportunity searching online, saw an ad and went for it. I researched the company and I did my due diligence. They are giving the formula. Follow it if you are serious about making this happen for you and your families. You will not be sorry you did.” Victoria K, North Carolina
“I am just completing week 6 course. The programs are amazing. This will be my last home for professional money services. It's is really refreshing to deal with a company so professional. The calls are great and each time I hear one my confidence grows. I have been looking for over 10 years to find such an opportunity and I know I have finally landed at the right place.” John C, Pennsylvania
“Not trying to butter up on you or anything like that.... but that was an amazing conference call! I know there is still a lot of work ahead of us but I felt good after the call. I can also sense that a lot of the stress weighing in on the good borrower had been unloaded. Am very glad I was part of that conversation. Thanks again for everything!” Roberto G, Texas (Realtor)
“The educational program is unparalleled. I joined the team with NO industry experience and quickly gained the knowledge that I needed to be both comfortable in the role and successful. The coursework is well laid out and full of impactful information for anyone from industry experts to the inexperienced. Many courses have access to industry experts or direct lenders that walk through their programs and can answer any questions. Also, having access to the courses live and recorded is a huge asset; I often found myself revisiting the recorded courses to gain a greater understand.” TJ H, Florida
And for anyone willing to work hard in the CRE loan business here are some Marketing Ideas/Sources for Commercial Mortgages
Tips for calling on realtors: Call a local realtor and ask if they represent or list commercial properties for sale. If they say yes, you introduce yourself as a new commercial lender (Most know the term Account Executive) for the area: Tell them you would like to send them some information, and then send a letter. The letter and brochure should include the types of loans you can offer. At the end of the call, make sure to ask if they are currently working on any deals that may have a financing need!
Tips for calling on business owners: for the local business owner you drop off a flyer or card and let them know if they need financing, a business loan, refinance, or want to buy or sell a property to have them give you call. You are the lenders voice. You have the money!
Christopher, thanks for the lesson on effective networking/marketing. Great!!!
To all that are suspicious of "11 Capital Finance", which isn't guilty of anything more than that of similarity & circumstance!
Please, do yourselves a favor before you let accusations fly and take another look at the REAL, ACTUAL culprits that everyone is getting the aforementioned, diligent company MIXED-UP AND CONFUSED WITH most likely due in part by the search engine typed, written headline just prior to the company name is the number, 11, only and distinctly specifying the number of complaints made in the official Scam Report against them.
Below here is the link to click on to see whom they really are:
CAPITAL FINANCE SERVICES - Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_sear...
Thank you for your attention to detail and due diligence on investigating the REAL and TRUE story of what the facts actually are!
Looks like they have a lot of good lender program options. Wonder what the points and hard fees are that the broker (11Capital) charges? Anyone know?
Looks like they have a lot of good lender program options. Wonder what the points and hard fees are that the broker (11Capital) charges? Anyone know?
Looks like they have a lot of good lender program options. Wonder what the points and hard fees are that the broker (11Capital) charges? Anyone know?
Did you find out?
To all that are suspicious of "11 Capital Finance", which isn't guilty of anything more than that of similarity & circumstance!
Please, do yourselves a favor before you let accusations fly and take another look at the REAL, ACTUAL culprits that everyone is getting the aforementioned, diligent company MIXED-UP AND CONFUSED WITH most likely due in part by the search engine typed, written headline just prior to the company name is the number, 11, only and distinctly specifying the number of complaints made in the official Scam Report against them.
Below here is the link to click on to see whom they really are:
CAPITAL FINANCE SERVICES - Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_sear...
Thank you for your attention to detail and due diligence on investigating the REAL and TRUE story of what the facts actually are!
Yup due diligence up front fee scammer..
Looks like they have a lot of good lender program options. Wonder what the points and hard fees are that the broker (11Capital) charges? Anyone know?
Did you find out?
Their product sheet shows lender fees for each program, but when I asked about their (broker) fees to someone over the phone I was told I would get all that in an email. This is what I received in that email...
"Once we get the short form from you, and have an opportunity to consider your particular details, we'll have a better idea of all the rates and fees specific to your needs.
If you'd like, assuming you have a property under contract, we can move forward and submit the short form relevant to your deal. No sense in guessing, you can find out for sure within a day or so."
So, nothing specific as to what they (broker) charges. But it has a multi-level structure to it, so I suspect the broker fees are very high. They offer a net branch for $500 plus $200/mo. and pay from 25% up to 50% max...with other fees for processing, referrals, etc. All those costs have to come from the borrower.
wow!!! I also started a forum asking the opinion of Pros and self-starters that have had experience with this company, I was emailed an opportunity and I wanted to know could it actually be an opportunity or would it be something I'll regret later, >
|
Can you broker loans without a license? I thought this wasn't allowed?
Jeanette P.
I too saw this and thought it was a Godsend. I was working a great deal where I would have made about 50k on a fix and flip. I called 11 Capital Finance about this JV Rehab loan and started working with a lady named Dana. She asked me all about the deal, if I has a contract, how much money I could put towards the deal, told her I was working on the negotiations and I gave her all the information all the way down to my SOW. The house was in bad condition, had sat on the market for about 5 months with no offers and three price drops. I was in the middle of countering and to my surprise, the house went to pending in the MLS. But still the seller came back with a wild counter, would not drop the price, preferred cash, and $8K in earnest money and 12 days to close. WHAT??? There had been no activity on this property - none. Where they afraid I would back out? So for almost 3 weeks I called Dana, and I emailed Dana, and I called again and again and again and emailed again and again...but NEVER did I get a reply or response from her. I even tried calling her from other peoples phones!!! I was desperate to get this all rolling and financed. I countered anyway, with $3k earnest, $2000 less than asking and 21 days to close. Heard nothing for almost a week,saw the house was in Pending status. I thought, well, maybe that is a good sign, they were just holding out for more money from me, right? I called my realtor and asked her what she thought. She said no one had contacted her, so she started calling the listing agent, but they would tell her nothing and said they could only tell her what was in the RES.NET system. Then last week on Friday, I get an email from res.net saying that there was a counter offer. I call my realtor. She said there was an acceptance letter and that I needed to sign the "Addendum". Huh? Ok, so I read thru the addendum. I have 48 hours to reply. The letter was dated on the previous Wednesday, but wait...it had just been sent to us on Friday. So when did the 48 hours begin? That was not enough time to have my lawyer even review it.
So my realtor tries calling them again for an exact date.
They had dropped the price by only $500 dollars other than that then all the fill in areas were blank! Earnest money? Blank. Closing date...Blank...Ok, so I fill it in with what I last countered with (remember, the letter said they had accepted the offer) and we send it back in the next day. We hear nothing back, not even a "yep, we got it", even tho we tried calling. So now a few days go by and my realtor tells me, well, looks like they took another offer. WHAT???
Don't get me wrong, I am not making any accusations, but isn't it funny how I find this deal, try working with a finance officer and give her ALL the info on why it is a great deal, I did all the leg work, and "someone" just snatched it away. AND the loan officer I was working with mysteriously disappeared or won't return my calls? I tried calling her again today...nothing. I'm just saying...I don't trust this company. I hope you can see why...
My next call is to my lawyer...Good luck! As the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true...then maybe it is!
Desiree Boss, thank you👍 for your take' on,11 Capitol I've been waiting over 2 months here™ to get some real reviews on this company and it's like nobody care to say, well' inquiring minds need info. and this is the forum to say all of that' get it all out help all someone's out of the darkness into the light"👏
As Desiree said, "If it looks too good to be true..."
In my last reply I said they are trying to sell net branches and looks like a multi-level structure. Desiree probably did lose her deal to the woman who was "helping" her. I walked away from 11 Cap without getting involved and would suggest to anyone else to do the same.
@Jeanette P. did you use that Lender or use a different lender?
@Desiree Boss thank you!!
Yep, this is invaluable information. Thanks for everyone taking the time to share their experiences.
I really appreciate this as well. They have been emailing me a lot of opportunities. Thank you everyone.