Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2022 · 52 posts · 16 votes
I can't find the app listed in the (android) store to install it on my new phone. While the mobile app was not perfect, it was much easier to engage, post, and digest content on mobile.
Is BP planning to bring it back? Or offer it as a premium for paying members?
Denver · Member since 2021 · 148 posts · 126 votes
1y
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We conducted several user interviews and surveys and a lot of users said that they were more interested in being able to communicate with other folks in messages and in the forums for advice. Some of the calculators are just more robust and from feedback sounded like it would be easier to navigate through a desktop version. With that being said I do think there are some great potential calculators that might be better while on your phone on the go. Would love to hear your favorite calculators that you would like to see on the app this year. And if you haven't downloaded the new iOS app I would encourage you to do so here. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/biggerpockets/id6736392302
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We conducted several user interviews and surveys and a lot of users said that they were more interested in being able to communicate with other folks in messages and in the forums for advice. Some of the calculators are just more robust and from feedback sounded like it would be easier to navigate through a desktop version. With that being said I do think there are some great potential calculators that might be better while on your phone on the go. Would love to hear your favorite calculators that you would like to see on the app this year. And if you haven't downloaded the new iOS app I would encourage you to do so here. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/biggerpockets/id6736392302