馃摎 Dave Meyer's New Book Available for Pre-Order! 馃敟

馃摎 Dave Meyer's New Book Available for Pre-Order! 馃敟

Noah BaconPro Member
Property Manager 路 Lansdale, PA 路 Member since 2021 路 826 posts 路 1k+ votes

Overwhelmed by all the different ways to invest in real estate? Distracted by what all the other investors are doing? Dave's new book, Start with Strategy will help you cut through the noise, identify your goals, zero in on your strengths, and craft the exact personalized portfolio to make you a smarter, more focused, and more successful real estate investor.

馃巵 FREE PLANNER: All orders before January 18th come with a free Start with Strategy Planner and other incredible bonus content!

Hurry, Pre-Order Now here!

7Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate 路 Sioux City, IA 路 Member since 2018 路 9 posts 路 5 votes
2y

I listened to Dave Meyer discuss the book on his podcast. I am definitely ordering my copy!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate 路 CA 路 Member since 2023 路 33 posts 路 27 votes
    2y

    I will make sure to order this!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor 路 Kansas City, MO 路 Member since 2014 路 10k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    2y

    Congrats @Dave Meyer!

  • New to Real Estate 路 Sioux City, IA 路 Member since 2018 路 9 posts 路 5 votes
    2y

    I listened to Dave Meyer discuss the book on his podcast. I am definitely ordering my copy!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Katy, TX 路 Member since 2022 路 63 posts 路 31 votes
    2y

    Has the Strategy Planners been shipped/sent out?   I ordered well before the deadline to have the Planner included, but I haven't received the planner yet.    I have received the book, which is AWESOME!   However, I haven't received the planner.

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager 路 Lansdale, PA 路 Member since 2021 路 826 posts 路 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nicholas Davaul:

    Has the Strategy Planners been shipped/sent out?   I ordered well before the deadline to have the Planner included, but I haven't received the planner yet.    I have received the book, which is AWESOME!   However, I haven't received the planner.


     Sorry for the delay, Nicholas! The planners shipped at the end of last week and you should be receiving it soon. Thank you for your patience and your feedback about the book!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.