Attempting to read a BP article

Most Popular Reply

Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
2y
Quote from @Mark Byers:

I think you are just old 

A worthless punk answer. 
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 41 votes
    2y

    I think you are just old 

  • Haledon, NJ · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    The same thing is happening to me. The first time showed a list of the benefits of my free account, which I didn’t read. I’m now thinking they are maybe limiting the ability to read articles for free accounts?

  • Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Byers:

    I think you are just old 

    A worthless punk answer. 
  • Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Bryan Miles:

    Daily, I get a BP email with articles of real estate interest. Recently, when I attempt to open the article it is asking me to sign into my BP account. So, I do that. I attempt to open the article and it continuously ask me to sign in. What am I doing wrong? 

    I am a Pro member as of Jan. 2024. This site, especially the bookstore gives me the same problem. Also, on about half of my books and tools, I can't download them. I have about 10 books with associated tools that I cannot fully utilize. I have spent several hours, days, weeks with support trying to fix this. Finally I asked for to them to cancel my membership and a refund and they just ignored me. 

    These are not user errors. I was in various levels of IT support... Pc and servers so it's not user error. Support is inept. All they tell you to do is delete browser cookies and data. I did that, changed browsers, tried 3 different windows pc's..... Same issue. Their system is broken! 

    It's a shame too as this site and books could be worthwhile. I am at the point where I am going to call my credit card and file a claim. 

  • Property Manager · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 41 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brian Moore:
    Quote from @Mark Byers:

    I think you are just old 

    A worthless punk answer. 

     Lol I was kidding, Bryan is a friend

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.