Votes

7 Replies

I'm not sure this is the right forum, but..

It doesn’t take long around here to earn respect for other members. After reading just a few forums I certainly noticed a few names, and thought “these people really seem to know what they are talking about”. I myself admire many members from afar without having any or very little contact with them. I could interject a hundred names here, but won’t.

That being said, when someone votes for your (my) post, it makes you (me) feel good, especially if it is from one of the other members that you respect, admire, Etc. It has helped to inspire my confidence, and reassure me that I am on the right path. I want to thank everyone who has voted for one of my posts.

The reason that I am writing this is because; the other day I got another (not the only), one of those votes from some that I highly respect and I’m sure they don’t know. Thank you @Paul Timmins for that.

If you read someone’s post and you like what they have got to say, give them a vote. It will help make their day a little better.

I wish I could get someone to vote for me.

Joe Gore

@Joe Gore  

Here is my vote for you, I appreciate your involvement & knowledge.

You don't need VOTE, your experiences SOLD you already.

@Tom Yung,

Thanks for the kind words and your vote.

Joe Gore

Is it safe to say that a "vote" equivalent to a "like?"

@Sharetha H.  I guess that it is. I really don't use social media. I have liked things on Linkedin, but typically a picture, or a whimsical, aspiring, type thing. BP is one of the places that I found people share true knowledge, not just "stuff".

I thought some other BP members might weigh in on the subject. 

it happened to me again today, that other members, that I respect, let me know that something that I said, made sense to them. Thanks @Steve Babiak and @Matt Devincenzo

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you