I was thinking about upgrading to a Pro account but still have not found a final motivation push. Just got a promotion email from Brandon about the 10% for 48 hours. A small but yet another reason to do it.
Questions for those of you who joined and still are (also from those used-to-be but not any more):
- Other than supporting the forum, what would you say make the Pro account worth it compared to Plus?
- Those who downgrade: why please?
And for those who's on the fence like me, why not or not yet?
These are some of the thoughts that keep circling in my head when thinking about upgrading:
- I don't have any deals (maybe only once in a long while) or anything that might take advantage of the marketplace, just yet.
- I plan to organize a meetup at my place, but would only be once-in-a-long-while kinda event too, which I could ask one of my buddy Pro's here to post it for me.
- Don't have that much of a need for downloading a bunch of files at a same time.
Thanks for sharing.
I was on the fence for months as well. For a pro account the thing it has gotten me is more trust and more exposure. I get about 3 to 5 calls and 5 to 10 emails a week from those who have answers to questions or those who wish to network with me. For me, i had to stop looking at it as a cost, but rather an investment. The biggest thing for me was being able to share and post real estate ads in the Marketplace. That alone has gotten me 100 targeted views on 1 ad. It is worth it.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.