searching

5 Replies

Is there a way to search for certain words that may be in a forum or a thread?

I know how to set up keyword alerts, but those will be in the future if someone uses one of those words from now on.

I'm looking for a way to search the existing forums now.

Thanks

LeeAnn

I think you are referrnig to forum search.  Just to in the search box and type in keyword you want to search for.  You can alto trying putting it into "quotes"

Medium bannerfans 19631991  1 Gerald Harris, Vacant Land 54 | [email protected] | 704‑996‑6472 | http://land54.com

Thanks Gerald,

But......

I just put in a search in the box at the top of this site next to the little person symbol.  It does search but it brings up all the results where that word or words appear in any forum. Is there a way to keep it looking in just one forum? 

I do love forums!

I gotta say that I spent quite a while trying to find the search form also. I finally came to the FAQ to find it :(. Poor UX.

Could you please put a search form on the top of the forums? Ease the barrier to entry

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you