No BP Affiliate program for bloggers?

No BP Affiliate program for bloggers?

Investor · TX · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 8 votes

Hi, 

I was wondering why no affiliate program set up for bloggers to promote your outstanding products and member services?  If it is just a matter of not wanting to take the time to set up and manage,  I would be willing to discuss w/ you how I can help with this as an affiliate manager.  

I am sure you are aware of the potental you have to leverage your profit potential by having thousands of enthusiatic  users telling others about your products and services using their affiliate links.  

I hope you will consider this.  Thanks

7Reply
92 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes
7y

Trying to keep the thread alive! I am not really an affiliate marketer, but I completely believe in this site and your products. To receive a commission for paid memberships and bringing people to your extremely helpful books, I think I would definitely ramp up my marketing efforts in whole. 

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.