No BP Affiliate program for bloggers?

17 Replies

Hi, 

I was wondering why no affiliate program set up for bloggers to promote your outstanding products and member services?  If it is just a matter of not wanting to take the time to set up and manage,  I would be willing to discuss w/ you how I can help with this as an affiliate manager.  

I am sure you are aware of the potental you have to leverage your profit potential by having thousands of enthusiatic  users telling others about your products and services using their affiliate links.  

I hope you will consider this.  Thanks

No we don't presently have one.  It is something we have considered and may implement at some point, but not right now.  Thanks for the interest, though!

Josh, It's the guys with the passion that was looking for the design position. :)  I can't express enough my excitement with BP and RE investment in general. I am just watching Brandon right now on the live webinar on finding private money!!! Love you guys!!!! Seriously!!!! He had said something to the effect that the purpose of BP is to help change peoples lives so they can in return change other peoples lives. 

My life is being changed, not 100% because of BP but you are indeed a part! So glad to be part of the community!!!

Anyway, I would really like to support the site and I thought an affiliate program would be mutually beneficial and found this post. 

Just wanted to chime in and say I am also interested in a AFF program!!!!

Thanks so much for everything!!!! Keep up the work, your'e all doing great!!!!

Sincerely, 

Greg Zimdahl

Any investor out there who has their own blog website would love to be a BP affiliate :)

@Michael Lerch  Yeah, I agree with you. My site  focuses on stories of Philippine Investors, and how they did it. It's just natural for newbie investors to want to know resources out there that can help them.

Would love to promote BP through an affiliate program.  Posting here to keep the thread active!

@Joshua Dorkin - any movement on BP affiliate program? Would love to help drive people to your site through my FB page Financial Education Motivation. Thanks!

Hi @Melissa Utyro . We don't have an affiliate program yet - but we're getting closer to it.

Hi @Mindy Jensen ,

I've been loving all the podcasts you've been hosting! You guys do such a fantastic job, each episode is like gold..I cherish them so much!

I wanted to check and see if there's any update on the affiliate program?

BTW - I'm in the Refinance and Rent state of my very first BRRRR, I got a great appraisal woohoo! Thank you BP for all the tools and info that helped me through this process. I'm so excited to start my next one!

Thank you,
Melissa

Also wanting to check on the an update on an affiliate program! Way a great way to spread the word! 

Likewise -- any updates on a BP affiliate marketing program? Thank you!

Any news on an affiliate program?

Still boggles my mind there isn't an affiliate program for paid membership. Any update on this?

Keeping this thread active! Let's roll a program out... there is the entire student housing industry who would really benefit from knowing about BP and I know them all!

I'd be interested in an affiliate program as well. (Landed on this discussion by way of a Google search for Bigger Pockets affiliate program.)

Keeping this thread going.  @Mindy Jensen - any update on the affiliate program for bloggers?  I would love to be able to share links to articles & introduce a new audience to BP:)  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.