The new House Flipping Calculator - Pros and cons

7 Replies

Who has used the updated House Flipping Calculator? I really don't like it as it doesn't give the flexibility as the old one.  For example, I make videos of the houses I make offers on and come back and put each repair in the calculator. I used to be able to get loan information in as well. What's going on BP? Why change it to be less flexible? 

hey @Terry Burger - hmmmm I'll dig in and see what's going on. The new version should have everything that the old one did, but a little better. I'll see what I can find out. Thanks for letting us know! Our goal is to continually improve it, so feedback is good. 

I agree this version is complete different then original.

I also liked the part of the Financial  which is not there

Bring back the old version. 

@Joshua Dorkin

I like the calculator, but I also liked to go back and change repair costs in the middle of a project to monitor how much profit is left in a project.  This one is focused on a min offer price, but once I purchase the property, this is no longer important.

Thanks

I miss the old calculator as well.

Now I edit old reports and change the project name.

The old calculator had better functions such as calculating carrying costs.

Please bring back the old calculator.

The old calculator is back as an option.  Thank you BP!

What’s the name of the app calculator?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.