Poll now open for BEST Real Estate Tech Site: Please Vote for BP!

Poll now open for BEST Real Estate Tech Site: Please Vote for BP!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Real Estate Tech News has opened the polls for their 2015 Real Estate Tech Awards. 

Categories are: 

  • Overall Best Real Estate Tech Site of 2015
  • Best Real Estate Tech Mobile App of 2015
  • Who is the top VC or angel investor that backed one or more real estate tech companies in 2015? 
  • Who is the most innovative real estate tech entrepreneur/CEO of 2015
  • Who is the most influential real estate tech thought leader of 2015?

We would love it if you voted. We would love it even more if you voted for BiggerPockets or Josh Dorkin. 

Thank you.

10Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2015 · 160 posts · 53 votes
10y

I voted!... I feel like I should get a sticker or something :P

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y

    Well gosh! I'd say BP beats me this year, LOL, I see a sweep coming at the awards ceremony, but, the angel investor backing a tech company, I think they are asking something else on that one, might be Bill Gates in a health care site, no idea......  :)

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    I voted! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington, VA · Member since 2015 · 160 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    I voted!... I feel like I should get a sticker or something :P

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    voted twice...Lol.

  • Investor · Jericho, NY · Member since 2015 · 171 posts · 148 votes
    10y

    Done!

  • Investor · Ridgewood, NJ · Member since 2012 · 113 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Done !

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Elkhart, IN · Member since 2014 · 197 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    Voted

  • Investor · Columbus, MT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    BAM! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Flint, MI · Member since 2015 · 270 posts · 71 votes
    10y

    DONE!!

  • Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Voted!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Bigger pockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.