Flip calculator is not as detailed now that I upgraded to PRO

Most Popular Reply

Scott TrenchPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
10y

Hi Leo - you need to Click on the "Expand Costs" Section:

Once  you do that, you'll have the ability to enter in a wide variety of repair costs:

If you aren't seeing that, could you please report what device you are using, provide screenshots, etc, to [email protected] so that I can pass on to the development team?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Patrick LiskaPro Member
    Investor · Verona, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    10y

    I just checked, its there. should be a link on the side of it to expand it.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Yes It is there, however it is not as detailed as my initial try. When I first used is before upgrading I was able to expand the repair cost and enter itemized details, such as roofing cost, concrete, Etc.

    Regards 

    Leo Carrell

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    Hi Leo - you need to Click on the "Expand Costs" Section:

    Once  you do that, you'll have the ability to enter in a wide variety of repair costs:

    If you aren't seeing that, could you please report what device you are using, provide screenshots, etc, to [email protected] so that I can pass on to the development team?

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Well when I tried it the first time the template was already built with the various categories. So I assume what you are telling me is that I have to enter the categories myself, which is fine but do I have to do it every time?

    Regards 

    Leo Carrell 

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    Hi Leo - I don't really understand the question - those categories are always there. Some folks want to do a rough estimate for those categories and some want to enter in amounts for every line. If you want to enter in just one number, don't expand costs. If you do want to go through each input, simply click to expand costs, and they will all appear. 

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.