Having trouble becoming verified..

Having trouble becoming verified..

Real Estate Agent · Massapequa, NY · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 13 votes

I can't find a way to add my business facebook page to my bp account so that I can get the verified symbol on my account. Every time I add my facebook to bp it automatically uses my personal fb account. Is there anyway I can choose which account it adds. Also I have my cell number, linkedin account, google + account, twitter, personal business website, and about 9 links to other sites I'm on, on my account. But it still doesn't say Verified...

1Reply
115 views

Most Popular Reply

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
10y

Hi @Daniel Patterson. 

Your cell phone needs to be verified. You have not entered a cell phone into your profile. Go to https://www.biggerpockets.com/profile/cell to enter your cell number. That will also give you instructions on how to verify. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Hi @Daniel Patterson. 

    Are you trying to be verified on BiggerPockets? You have to do that through email, but I show your account as verified already.

    If this isn't what you're trying to accomplish, send me a PM or contact our support team at [email protected].

  • Real Estate Agent · Massapequa, NY · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 13 votes
    10y
  • Real Estate Agent · Massapequa, NY · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 13 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen:

    Hi @Daniel Patterson. 

    Are you trying to be verified on BiggerPockets? You have to do that through email, but I show your account as verified already.

    If this isn't what you're trying to accomplish, send me a PM or contact our support team at 

     Hi Mindy,

    I'm trying to get that verified symbol next to my name. 

    Just like Joshua. I have taken ever step it asked me too, and reached out to the support team. 

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Hi @Daniel Patterson. If you click the check mark on Josh's profile, it will give you a pop up explaining what you need to do to have the Verified check mark. Have you linked your phone to the site yet? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Massapequa, NY · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 13 votes
    10y
    Mindy Jensen yes that's what I'm saying. I have done everything and it won't show up for some reason. Do you think it's because I'm already verified as a realtor and I can't have both?
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Hi @Daniel Patterson. 

    Your cell phone needs to be verified. You have not entered a cell phone into your profile. Go to https://www.biggerpockets.com/profile/cell to enter your cell number. That will also give you instructions on how to verify. 

    Let me know if you need anything else.

  • Real Estate Agent · Massapequa, NY · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Mindy Jensen Ahhh that did it!! Thanks!!

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.