What happened to the voting button on BP?

6 Replies

I noticed that the site layout has been updated recently however I cannot figure out where or how to vote for posts I like.

Can someone help me figure out how to vote in the new layout?

@Anthony M.

The vote button should be under the profile picture in a post. Click on the arrow ^ above VOTES to vote on your favorite post

Michael S.

I have checked on Firefox and Chrome.

Both browsers do not show the Poster's profile picture - just a hyperlink with the name of the poster.

When I hover over the hyperlink then it pops out and shows the profile picture however there is no vote button.

Am I the only one having this issue?

On the IPAD I have had this weird layout for a few days now....no poster photo, no vote/posts, no time of the last post, no number of posts, etc.

@Anthony M. and @Wayne Brooks

Can you please send us a screenshot of what you're getting to [email protected] This will help our developers see exactly what's happening and fix it. 

Also, as Shawn mentions it will be best to update your browsers to the latest version. Usually this fixes most browsing problems as well. 

Michael S.

My Firefox is up to date but does not show the Poster's profile picture and has no vote button.

I checked on an updated Chrome and it is ok now.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here