After posting in forum I get thrown out of app

Most Popular Reply

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
9y

Eric, thanks for sharing. I will make sure my iOS developer sees this.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Garden City, NY · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Eric Armstrong

    Happens to me too... But not always.

  • Real Estate Investor · Encinitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y
    Eric Armstrong I get the app crash pretty regularly. It doesn't when I'm scrolling, just when I try to open into a thread. I'm guessing it has something to do with updating the thread, if it's still considering "trending", etc. as it doesn't crash (for me) in other areas of the app.
  • Investor · Wilmington, DE · Member since 2013 · 394 posts · 123 votes
    9y

    @Christopher Phillips, seems to only do it for me when I post my own original thread and not when I post on an existing thread. 

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    9y

    Eric, thanks for sharing. I will make sure my iOS developer sees this.

  • Real Estate Agent · Garden City, NY · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Eric Armstrong

    I get it on occasion when posting replies to a thread. I haven't tried an original thread post with the app.

  • Monterey Park, CA · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 80 votes
    9y
    I just got kicked out of the app when I was reading the posts in the trending threads. Using iPhone 6s with iOS 10.2. Trying to replicate it and will post if I'm successful.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.