Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
For those of you on the forum who don't know, today is Josh Dorkin's birthday. In honor of Josh's birthday I want to do two things.
1. Wish Josh a very happy birthday today.
2. Declare today as an official "Don't be a Douchebag day". Don't be a Douchebag today on the forums so he doesn't have to deal with it today. Save all Douchebaggery for tomorrow.
Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
16y
Happy Birthday Josh... and here is your today's horoscope:
"Mercury, the planet of communication and intelligence, moves into Aquarius today, bringing a wave of new and innovative ideas and inspirations. This transit asks us to open our minds to diverse experiences and people. Through our encounters with the unknown, we can grow and change, creating new possibilities for the future."
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
16y
Hey all . . . I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your messages. It really means a lot to me. I'm loving the "Don't be a DB" day -- not everyone is in compliance, but it's all good.
Thanks again everyone.
BTW - You know I don't take days off . . . what are you thinking?