Webinar: How a Newbie Can Build Wealth Through Real Estate

Webinar: How a Newbie Can Build Wealth Through Real Estate

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Wednesday, May 16, (4:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Eastern)

How a Newbie Can Start Building Wealth Through Real Estate

Real estate can feel overwhelming when you are first getting started- which is why this webinar is a MUST ATTEND event for any new real estate investor. If you have less than 5 properties… don’t miss this!

You’ll learn:

  • The different strategies and niches you can take
  • The common mistakes new investors make
  • The best (and worst) strategies for new investors
  • And so much more!

This is a live event, so grab your spot now!

3Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes
8y
Is this webinar online ? Or in person ? I would like to attend
See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    wouldn't want to miss out on this seminar....I am a super real estate enthusiast.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi, I am new to bigger pocket, I was wondering how reserve a spot? (Online I hope)

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    8y
    Is this webinar online ? Or in person ? I would like to attend
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    Hey @Nic Maddern and @Anthony Lawson. The link to sign up is https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinars.

    (Also, I added it to the first post. I totally forgot that part. I'm sorry!)

    The webinar is online, and even if you can't attend the live webinar, sign up so you'll receive the replay link, which is good through the end of Friday at midnight.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Great, thank-you Mindy. 

  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi out there-

    I am considering signing up for Freedom Mentor apprentice course, is there anyone out here that has worked with

    Phil Pustejovsky?

    Any feedback is much appreciated!

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Brian Trickett , our site has lots of reviews about almost any program out there. You can search their name on the site and see what experiences others have had.

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

     Is it possible to get a link for a replay?

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Kristin Seitz

    You can watch the replay here - link

    BiggerPockets
  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Michael Sato 

    Thank you!!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey thanks for sharing link with us.

  • Hialeah, FL · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    When is the next one ?
  • Melrose Park, IL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    hello, i will learn through

  • Little Elm, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Mindy,

    I just joined BiggerPockets.  How can I listen to the replay?

    Thanks

    Cathie 

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Julio Fernandez , they are every Wednesday at 8:00 Eastern. Go to  www.biggerpockets.com/webinar to sign  up for next week's webinar.

    @Cathie Cheung you can find the replay here , but it's only available until Midnight tonight so make sure you watch it before then. 

  • American Canyon, CA · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Awesome webinar! Definitely crushes any doubts or excuses to get started. So refreshing to hear how Brandon got started, and shared same emotions and doubts we all may be having during the beginning stages of this process. Looking forward to the next webinar about using other people's money!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.