Enhancement suggestion: "Interests" in profile - why no BRRRR?

1 Reply

Brand-new Pro member here. This site is a terrific resource. Here is a suggestion for a possible enhancement.

In my profile I see that I can share my interests. But, I have to pick from a very short list. The options are

• Commercial
  • Flipping
  • Other Strategies
  • Rentals
  • Wholesaling

That's a good start, but seems like a very limited list. For example, Brandon & Josh talk about BRRRR as a strategy all the time on the podcast, and it sounds great - why is that not on the list?

For that matter, maybe you could offer a free-form text field, then as people fill it in, you can survey the entries to see what is popular and should be added to the pre-populated list.

I can see how the list of "Interests" can help people connect with others who have common interests, but maybe it needs to be fleshed out a bit to make it more useful?

Joel

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you