NEW Company Profiles!

28 Replies

Hey there, BiggerPocketeers!

We continue to make changes to the site to make it easier for you to use. Our latest update is the Company Profile. We've redesigned it to look more like the Member Profile, with a few differences. The list of employees is displayed down the right side rather than forum posts allowing you to connect with everyone in that company all from one location.

Anyone can create a Company Profile, and Pro members have this information displayed in their signature, along with their logo. 

Haven't created your company yet? Go to  https://www.biggerpockets.com/companies and click the green button. 

(Remember, your Company Avatar can only be your logo. No phone numbers, slogans, websites, etc in the Company Avatar.)

YES! Every member of your team needs to be on BiggerPockets!!!

@Mindy Jensen I'm so happy you guys are constantly making this sit better and better. Thanks!

@Mindy Jensen - Good update, thank you for making it happen! One bug report and one request:

1) LinkedIn account link feature asks for the full web address, and then puts it in the URL twice, which returns an error.

2) Can we add "Asset Management" to the list of Software > Specializations? None of the four existing options accurately describes what our software does. We're specifically not Property Management software.

Cheers and thanks.

@Devin Redmond The fixed for the LinkedIn went out earlier. Would you mind trying to do that again? Thank you

Originally posted by @Quyen Nguyen :

@Devin Redmond The fixed for the LinkedIn went out earlier. Would you mind trying to do that again? Thank you

Yep, works perfectly now. Thx

Great addition!

This post has been removed.

@Mendy Jensen.
Constant Improvement is fabulous!

Could we get a way on the App to DELETE Posts we've read as opposed to having to go to computer to delete?

Keep up the good work.

Haven't been on here in a bit and I'm loving the new looks and feel. Thank you guys for always improving!!! :D

@Mindy Jensen great idea to add the Company Profiles

was going to share quick feedback on a bug I noticed last night, but it looks like you guys already fixed it, this morning. looks like you guys are on top of it!

the 'team members' section was showing a error on the Company Page for Madison Investing, LLC (our business). all good now though

@Mindy Jensen ,  thank you very much. I appreciate it.  Also, I was reviewing the BP tutorial for new members, to better understand how to navigate the forums and the site but the info is different and seems outdated.  Is the tutorial going to be update too?  Thank you again for your insite and replys. 

Brand new to BiggerPockets and even as a new memeber and new to REI I am excited to be among fellow real estate enthusiast as the site continues to grow and improve!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.