Limited Edition BiggerPockets Journal... Get it while you can!

20 Replies

Do you want 2019 to be a year of success and productivity? (Don't we all?)

Whether you are just starting out or have been investing in real estate for decades, this journal will focus your attention, boost your positivity, and drive your growth as a real estate investor in just 90 days!

Intention is the difference between “want” and “will.” You can want to invest in real estate (and want, and want, and keep wanting forever) but will you ever do it? Intention is your tool to inspire action—and this journal is your tool to inspire intention.

You can buy one 90-day journal for $34.99, or buy four journals (a whole year!) for only $99.99. With either purchase, you get EXCLUSIVE access to a 90 Days of Intention Mastermind Group, as well as the Maximize Your Productivity Master Class to maximize your results!

So, what is a Mastermind group? These member-led groups are designed to connect you with other investors that want exactly what you want: improvement, feedback, accountability, and growth. BiggerPockets will connect 3 to 5 of our journaling members to create the accountability team you’ve been waiting for… FREE with your purchase of the 90 Days of Intention Journal!

But here's the catch... You must order your journal by December 31st to get access to a Mastermind group.

The clock is ticking on this amazing deal: a 90 Days of Intention Journal, access to a Mastermind group, and access to the Productivity Master Class, all for $34.99!

Check out more details here, or order your copy here.

@Mindy Jensen When is the Mastermind Link going to be posted?

"The exclusive bonus for this purchase is access to a Mastermind group. You can join your Mastermind group starting December 6 when the journal officially launches! We'll post a link on that day, right here, for you to sign up and start connecting with other investors.

See you then!"

Hi. I loved the Dec 6th podcast on goals, and reaching them. It was obvious a lot of research went into it.

I wanted to order the 90 day Journal, but when I clicked on the link to add it to my cart, I got the dreaded 404 - page not found. I hope you can fix it, because I am really looking forward to getting started with it.

Mike Mattingly

Soon-To-Be real estate investor

The most important thing is laying out your plans so I love these planners. I'm gonna pickup a few for friends. Thanks guys looking sharp!

@Mindy Jensen My girlfriend purchased me Journal, using her email, how can i join Mastermind if it was purchased from different email? thank you

Looking forward to receiving mine! The team at BP is doing some amazing things, Mindy. Thanks for all you do to educate people and help their dreams come true.  

Look Forward to getting one! Thanks for making this.
@Mindy Jensen looking to purchase the four pack. Would I get four invites for the master mind group? Looking to share it with family friends for the holidays!

@Kaylee Pratt Thank you Kaylee. Initially I was looking for the link to be posted directly on my Bonus Content page. Looks like a picture of the Journal was added instead which, when I click on it, takes me to the Mastermind. Thanks for reachin gout!

Just purchased mine today! Excited to add it to my miracle morning when it comes in the mail. :-)

Hi all,

Ordered the four pack and sitting on pins and needles for them to arrive. Excited to start the journey. 

BP podcast 307 was awesome!!! 

Brandon killed it. And then David followed through with the perfect breakdown/explanation (like always) the hammer that hit the nail on the head was when he explained the difference between a real goal and a wish list: I would like to, but don't want it bad enough....

This post has been removed.

Just got this journal can't wait for this and the mastermind!

@Mindy Jensen If I purchased the journal on Amazon do I still get Mastermind access?

@Nelly R. Mastermind access is only available to those who buy the journal from BiggerPockets, as it is considered bonus content that comes with the purchase.

I watched Brandon’s 123 webinar today and it was fantastic. He mentioned this 90 day journal and I think it’s exactly what I need. I want to buy the 4 pack and give 3 of them to my friends.  If I do that, would they get mastermind access too?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here