The Intention Journal is Back... Get it while you can!

The Intention Journal is Back... Get it while you can!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Limited edition... Be one of 2,000 to get a copy of the journal!

We ran out of this limited edition journal in January, but it's now available for purchase at the BiggerPockets Bookstore. Grab your journal (and join your Mastermind Group) while you still can!

Whether you are just starting out or have been investing in real estate for decades, this journal will focus your attention, boost your positivity, and drive your growth as a real estate investor in just 90 days!

Intention is the difference between “want” and “will.” You can want to invest in real estate (and want, and want, and keep wanting forever) but will you ever do it? Intention is your tool to inspire action—and this journal is your tool to inspire intention.

With your purchase of a 90-day journal, you'll get EXCLUSIVE access to a 90 Days of Intention Mastermind Group, as well as a recording of Brandon Turner's Maximize Your Productivity Master Class to maximize your results!

So, what is a Mastermind group? These member-led groups are designed to connect you with other investors that want exactly what you want: improvement, feedback, accountability, and growth. BiggerPockets will connect 3 to 5 of our journaling members to create the accountability team you’ve been waiting for… FREE with your purchase of the 90 Days of Intention Journal!

The clock is ticking on this amazing deal: a 90 Days of Intention Journal, access to a Mastermind group, and access to the Productivity Master Class, all for $34.99!

Check out more details here, or order your copy here.

7Reply
268 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 7 votes
7y

Hi. I loved the Dec 6th podcast on goals, and reaching them. It was obvious a lot of research went into it.

I wanted to order the 90 day Journal, but when I clicked on the link to add it to my cart, I got the dreaded 404 - page not found. I hope you can fix it, because I am really looking forward to getting started with it.

Mike Mattingly

Soon-To-Be real estate investor

See this reply in the discussion

86 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 280 posts · 176 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen When is the Mastermind Link going to be posted?

    "The exclusive bonus for this purchase is access to a Mastermind group. You can join your Mastermind group starting December 6 when the journal officially launches! We'll post a link on that day, right here, for you to sign up and start connecting with other investors.

    See you then!"

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Hi. I loved the Dec 6th podcast on goals, and reaching them. It was obvious a lot of research went into it.

    I wanted to order the 90 day Journal, but when I clicked on the link to add it to my cart, I got the dreaded 404 - page not found. I hope you can fix it, because I am really looking forward to getting started with it.

    Mike Mattingly

    Soon-To-Be real estate investor

  • Rental Property Investor · Palm Harbor · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    The most important thing is laying out your plans so I love these planners. I'm gonna pickup a few for friends. Thanks guys looking sharp!

  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen My girlfriend purchased me Journal, using her email, how can i join Mastermind if it was purchased from different email? thank you

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y

    @Ernie V. send me an email. [email protected]

  • Real Estate Agent · Mansfield, OH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to receiving mine! The team at BP is doing some amazing things, Mindy. Thanks for all you do to educate people and help their dreams come true.  

  • Lender · Irvine, CA · Member since 2018 · 71 posts · 15 votes
    7y
    Look Forward to getting one! Thanks for making this.
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Mindy Jensen looking to purchase the four pack. Would I get four invites for the master mind group? Looking to share it with family friends for the holidays!
  • Rental Property Investor · Norman, OK · Member since 2018 · 156 posts · 529 votes
    7y

    @Jason L. Could you send me an email to [email protected]? We'll get it sorted out!

  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 280 posts · 176 votes
    7y

    @Kaylee Walterbach Thank you Kaylee. Initially I was looking for the link to be posted directly on my Bonus Content page. Looks like a picture of the Journal was added instead which, when I click on it, takes me to the Mastermind. Thanks for reachin gout!

  • Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Just purchased mine today! Excited to add it to my miracle morning when it comes in the mail. :-)

  • Essex, MD · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi all,

    Ordered the four pack and sitting on pins and needles for them to arrive. Excited to start the journey. 

  • Richard CompianPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    BP podcast 307 was awesome!!! 

    Brandon killed it. And then David followed through with the perfect breakdown/explanation (like always) the hammer that hit the nail on the head was when he explained the difference between a real goal and a wish list: I would like to, but don't want it bad enough....

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Just got this journal can't wait for this and the mastermind!

  • Rental Property Investor · South Jersey · Member since 2014 · 100 posts · 85 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen If I purchased the journal on Amazon do I still get Mastermind access?

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Just got mine today.

  • Property Manager · Alamosa, CO · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I watched Brandon’s 123 webinar today and it was fantastic. He mentioned this 90 day journal and I think it’s exactly what I need. I want to buy the 4 pack and give 3 of them to my friends.  If I do that, would they get mastermind access too?

  • Rental Property Investor · Culver City, CA · Member since 2012 · 403 posts · 246 votes
    7y

    I don't see a mastermind link. All I have is this: 

    Thank you so much for ordering the 90 Days of Intention Journal!

    The exclusive bonus for this purchase is access to a Mastermind group. You can join your Mastermind group starting December 6 when the journal officially launches! We'll post a link on that day, right here, for you to sign up and start connecting with other investors.

  • Essex, MD · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I got my journals in the mail today! Getting ready to start early on a new adventure!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Allen, TX · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    I heard about this journal on episode 307. Came right home and ordered! That podcast hit me square in the face; realized I have all of these “wishes” that need to become reality. Looking forward to starting the year off on the right track with a little GPS+A. Great work Brandon and Dave.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Alhambra, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Ordered mine. I've already been doing this with my personal journal. Excited to do the BP version and join the mastermind

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Mindy Jensen I purchased mine 2 days ago! I’m so excited to start my 90 day journey and receive the code to the mastermind group. When will the first session begin??? Hopefully, I didn’t purchase too late
  • Omaha · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER PURCHASED!! lol but seriously I've had this book for two days and my life is already better, more organized and I can prioritize my day, and know everything that's important in my life gets attention, this is amazing. Thank you BP !! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Norman, OK · Member since 2018 · 156 posts · 529 votes
    7y

    Hey @Austin Dickey! We're glad that you're excited. (We're excited, too!) You should have received your access code in the bonus content email after purchase. If you're not able to find it, shoot me a message and I'll help you out! Access to the Mastermind groups ends December 31st.

  • Rental Property Investor · NV · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 85 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen - Received mine the other day and have already started on goals. I always journal about my goals but this will be my first "success" journal so I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. 

    For everyone else, if you have not listed to the goal setting podcast # 307 , do it now and get ready for 2019!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.