What Files/Materials Are Missing From the FilePlace That You Would Like To See?

What Files/Materials Are Missing From the FilePlace That You Would Like To See?

Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes

There have been some great materials circulated on the new FilePlace. I particularly liked seeing Darryl's new PFS on there today. I am sure there are plenty of folks that have great material to share.

What is missing? What would you like to see that isn't there? How can we update materials over time to make them better?

0Reply
20 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    15y

    Good point Bryan. I didn't think I had anything to offer until I started going through my business files on my computer. I found several short docs and spreadsheets I created to solve business problems. I edited out a couple of private lines and uploaded them. Cost me nothing but may help someone else get the boost they need to solve a problem.

    I am also learning a lot from other people's uploaded files. You guys think about things I had never considered. Thanks for sharing.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    15y

    Great topic, Bryan. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is looking for.

  • Commercial Loan Officer · Southern Maine, ME · Member since 2009 · 782 posts · 415 votes
    15y

    Thanks Bryan. I plan on uploading a couple more forms that are used for commercial lending once I get back to my computer (I'm on my laptop today).

    I've also thought about uploading the SBA loan forms, but there's 10 of them so they should really go to a dedicated folder.

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    It would be nice to be able to upload a bunch of files in a custom folder in some instances...maybe that is a job for Super Josh!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    15y

    Bryan - You can create as many folders as you'd like, and as a PRO, can mark your files as private - your own file repo.

    I was hoping that maybe some folks could share docs that they use in their note investing . . . it is something I'm very interested in and I'd love to see any and all samples of paperwork, agreements, etc.

  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    i have a file i use and it's really good. not as good as Apt evaluation Version 6090 (lol), but good enough for SFR.

    how does one upload it? bryan, can i send it to you to upload it?

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    15y

    Go to Resources -> Fileplace

    It is pretty easy from there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.