Are you attending the BP Conference in Nashville?

23 Replies

Hello,

If you are attending the BP Conference in Nashville and looking to connect with people prior to arriving, please let me know here!  I am coming from WA and would be interested in setting up some connections beforehand. 

Cheers,

Matt

My wife and I come in on Saturday evening.  We're going to do some site seeing before I head to the mixer.  I'm staying on-site at the hotel.  Maybe we can connect at registration beforehand. 

I would be interested in meeting up ahead of time too. I get in about 2-3 Sunday. Going to the mixer also. Looking forward to meeting in person with others and sharing ideas. I love my Mastermind Group I am in here on BP (through the Journal of Intention) but in person is always the best way to connect I feel.
Dan Dietz

@Matt Gilroy

Hi Matt! I am from Yakima and would be interested in meeting up with you and your wife. I arrive Saturday morning and am also staying on site and I will be going to the mixer Sunday night also.

Cheers,

Amy

Enjoying a cup of coffee at the resort!  I'm going to meet up with someone in my MasterMind group for lunch and then will be back to the resort.  I'd love to get together with some folks!  I plan to head to the registration area around 4:00 and get an Uber/Lyft to the networking event around 5:30~.  @Gio Gonzalez @Lionel Li @Amy Swayze @Dawn Brenengen @Daniel Dietz @Mindy Jensen @Bastian Kneuse

Great!  Make sure and download the Yapp app, you can search for the BP conference on there.  There is a social thread on there for folks around for the event. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you