Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
13y
Use a text-only browser maybe? Used to be something called "lynx" that did text only display of websites, but I'm not sure if it is capable of displaying a modern website. Anyway it is a text only browser that is run from the command window (DOS prompt).
Some other text only browsers:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8148
Otherwise, you can copy and paste; select the desired text in your web browser, copy it, then paste into a text editor or word processor.
Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
13y
Use a text-only browser maybe? Used to be something called "lynx" that did text only display of websites, but I'm not sure if it is capable of displaying a modern website. Anyway it is a text only browser that is run from the command window (DOS prompt).
Some other text only browsers:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8148
Otherwise, you can copy and paste; select the desired text in your web browser, copy it, then paste into a text editor or word processor.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
13y
I used to use Lynx back in the early 90's when at school . . . thanks for the reminder, Steve. That said, this site would definitely not function if viewed with a text browser.
The old copy/paste method is the best I can think of....
Or simply bookmark the page you're interested in coming back to.