Looking for people interested in Tiny Homes!

Looking for people interested in Tiny Homes!

New to Real Estate · Camp Lejeune, NC · Member since 2021 · 44 posts · 32 votes

Hello BP! I have the vision to create tiny home communities and am looking for those interested in the same thing! While I understand the laws are inconsistent from state to state, I believe it is a problem that if solved, could be a huge opportunity in the future. Please let me know if you are interested in Tiny Homes too so we can chat more! All the best!

7Reply
104 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
3y

I think alternative living is the way of the future and tiny home communities will definitely play a part.

Keep thinking creatively! SF!

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mike Reynolds:
    Quote from @Brandi Jo Newman:

    I’m laying the groundwork for an RV and casita village right now in east texas 


     Cool. Which city will it be near?


     Kilgore

  • Mike ReynoldsPro Member
    construction · Nacogdoches, TX · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brandi Jo Newman:
    Quote from @Mike Reynolds:
    Quote from @Brandi Jo Newman:

    I’m laying the groundwork for an RV and casita village right now in east texas 


     Cool. Which city will it be near?


     Kilgore


     Isn't that the town where they let dogs drive?

    Seriously though, keep me posted for when it's finished. 

  • Member since 2021 · 166 posts · 113 votes
    3y

    A couple of tiny home communities have sprung up in Georgia here and here if you want a reference.

  • Investor · Satellite Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 36 votes
    3y

    @Aidan Richard Connly

    I am actually trying to do my first tiny home on my multi family property to add an extra unit. If things go well I am hoping to do more in Fl. Looking at if I should retrofit the shed I have or look for something new. Any suggestions.

  • Specialist · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 30 votes
    9mo

    Hello ya'll!

    I'm in the Kansas City metro area called Overland Park, KS. I've been doing a little research on the subject of "tiny", prefab homes like Volferda. They look pretty sturdy etc. but I'm interested in what I can find out about how to get a community of these built nearby.  Any info you've got would be appreciated. Thanks!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Denver, CO · Member since 2026 · 38 posts · 8 votes
    8mo

    We've looked at a similar concept for individuals with Developmental Disabilities. It is a great idea.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.