Anyone looking for a small MOBILE HOME PARK in Tampa FL ??

Most Popular Reply

NV · Member since 2019 · 254 posts · 57 votes
3y
Quote from @Joseph Stern:

@Omar Torres is it in a flood zone?


 I think all of Florida is now a flood zone.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 287 posts · 152 votes
    3y

    @Omar Torres is it in a flood zone?

  • Orting, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    @Omar Torres This one is a little small for me. Keep me updated if you have anything larger you come across and don't want to acquire.

    Good luck with the sale of this one.

  • NV · Member since 2019 · 254 posts · 57 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Joseph Stern:

    @Omar Torres is it in a flood zone?


     I think all of Florida is now a flood zone.

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Omar Torres:

     Hi there, I'm interested, is this still available

  • Samuel CoronadoPro Member
    Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2016 · 335 posts · 181 votes
    3y

    890k does not make sense for only $7k a month. I just acquired a mobile home park for $140k that does almost 5000/month. The math isn't mathing as an income property. 

  • Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 759 posts · 626 votes
    3y

    @Samuel Coronado we can't all buy MHPs in Alabama!

  • Samuel CoronadoPro Member
    Investor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2016 · 335 posts · 181 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Logan M.:

    @Samuel Coronado we can't all buy MHPs in Alabama!


     Haha. You can if you partner with me.

  • Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 759 posts · 626 votes
    3y

    I am too scared of tornados haha


    We just bought our seventh community out here in Utah and are looking for more so I may need to branch out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.