Real Estate Agent · Austin TX · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 8 votes
1y
Depends on the deal. Some deals are more complex to underwrite and negotiate - lagoons, title issues, zoning, flood plains and so forth. I'd say 5-7% depending how tricky the deal will be to market.
Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2021 · 155 posts · 90 votes
2y
Everything is negotiable!
Really depends on what you are looking for. Brokers acting as paper pushers and contract writers will obviously charge alot less than a broker taking on all responsibilities including marketing.
we vacancy in one of our single family long term house in leander. if you have interested renters our current property manager will cooperate.
how is rental market in that area these days?
The rental market is pretty rough here in the Austin area due to a glut of supply. We keep making those lists for the biggest rent decreases, highest vacancy, etc. We've been able to rent properties pretty quickly, just as long as the rental rate is appropriate! I had to drop a rental by about 10% and an apartment building I'm invested in that we were helping to lease up we had to drop 25%.
Real Estate Agent · Austin TX · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 8 votes
1y
Depends on the deal. Some deals are more complex to underwrite and negotiate - lagoons, title issues, zoning, flood plains and so forth. I'd say 5-7% depending how tricky the deal will be to market.