New to MPH Investing

New to MPH Investing

Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi!! 

I am a new investor to MPH space, and am looking to connect with anyone and everyone to get my first deal done ! 

I have experience in investing in many different fields, and am now looking to take a crack at Mobile Home Parks.
I have been interested in the asset class for many years, but never really got around to it, but there is no time like the present so here I go !

If any wholesalers/brokers have anything to show me , id love that ! Location Agnostic 

Looking forward to connecting with you all !

0Reply
148 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2025 · 10 posts · 1 vote
1y

Hey Max, nice to meet you. I'm also new to MHP investing and wanted to share that The Mobile Home Park Investing podcast by Kevin Bupp and Charles Dehart has been very helpful with gaining knowledge in a wide amount of topics such as market selection, due diligence, common mistakes, and so much more. Hope this helps! 

https://open.spotify.com/show/1XdUnvs6RA2WxgyexzEfGo?si=647d...

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.