Mortgage companies lending on double moved double wides?

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Michael Plante Check with the mobile home dealerships in the area as well as your local manufactured housing association. They should be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck! 

  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Rachel H.:

    @Michael Plante Check with the mobile home dealerships in the area as well as your local manufactured housing association. They should be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck! 

    Thank you 

    Already have.  They are dealers so they only  one time moved or two if you count from manufacture to them to end buyer 

  • Sharon PowellPro Member
    Realtor · La Vernia, TX · Member since 2014 · 153 posts · 124 votes
    8y
    Owner financing has been my workaround. Is that a possibility?
  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Sharon Powell:

    Owner financing has been my workaround. Is that a possibility?

    no I don’t want to do that. because I have tried that in the past and am going through a long foreclosure 

    Also I have 7 to sell and would run into Dodd frank problems 

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Have you checked financialservicesunlimited.com? I see they do purchases & refinances on their site.

  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Beedham:

    Have you checked financialservicesunlimited.com? I see they do purchases & refinances on their site.

    Site looks very shady. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.