Wellings Capital Syndication

6 Replies

Hi BP,

Has anyone ever invested with Paul Moore's Wellings Capital? I'm considering his fund that invests in self-storage and mobile home parks and would love to connect with anyone that has previously invested with him (either with Wellings, or I believe he had syndications in the past that were under a different name as well).

Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer their experience!

Rob

@Robert Gati

I have not invested with Paul, but know him for several years. If you're looking for someone with the highest level of integrity and transparency and customer service, then Paul is your guy.  He also writes for BP as one of their official contributors.

Best!

Hi Robert, we would be happy to connect you with some of our past investors so you can ask about their experience. We would want to make sure all your other questions are answered though, so we don't overwhelm our references. Feel free to email me. I think you have my email. 

Originally posted by @Paul Moore :

Hi Robert, we would be happy to connect you with some of our past investors so you can ask about their experience. We would want to make sure all your other questions are answered though, so we don't overwhelm our references. Feel free to email me. I think you have my email. 

Hey Paul, I was too wanting to loo into Wellings Capital, I current invest in another syndication that referenced you as a legitimate source.  I invest in Mobile Home syndication but am also looking for syndication that invests in self-storage.

Would enjoy connecting.

Pete