Mobile Home Park Brokers

Mobile Home Park Brokers

Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hey all! I'm looking to purchase my first MHP and would love to network with more MHP brokers. More specifically, I am looking for mobile home park brokers that work in Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

1Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Ste. Genevieve, MO · Member since 2009 · 363 posts · 944 votes
5y

Go to MobileHomeParkStore and find the resources tab and get the full list of brokers. I would contact each and every one of them that handle properties in those states.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Ste. Genevieve, MO · Member since 2009 · 363 posts · 944 votes
    5y

    Go to MobileHomeParkStore and find the resources tab and get the full list of brokers. I would contact each and every one of them that handle properties in those states.

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Excellent, thanks Frank!

  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    5y

    @Monica Laplant You can try reaching out to @Virgil Nethercott he has listed several MHPs and has at least one as well.

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hey Don! Thanks for the input, I’ll definitely reach out! Much appreciated 

  • Specialist · Bozeman, MT · Member since 2016 · 237 posts · 153 votes
    5y

    Lots of caveats with those properties, there's a decent one for sale near Butte. Do you need an agent? This property has huge potential to expand, or just develop it a little differently.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.