• Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
About to make worst decision of my life

Kevin Beres
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Aug 4 2015, 04:54

In four hours I will be finalizing a purchase of a home that I generally consider the worst decision of my life. I guess the decision is already made since I am going to the closing office to hand over my check. 

I made almost every mistake in the book buying this place and I am embarrassed to being purchasing the place. I rushed my self into purchasing a property because I felt I needed to own a building today. I trusted the seller that the property they were selling was in good condition and I did not walk through the property for the 1st time until just days before closing. The inside of the house is in terrible condition and there is nothing in contract I can do about it. I signed a completely one sided deal all because I was too busy with my day job to slow down and seriously evaluate the deal. I am an idiot plain and simple and just wanted to vent. My sole advice I can offer to new home buyers like myself is if you feel rushed to make a deal on a home just stop walk away and seriously think about the decision in a quite place without any outside influences on your choice. Don't let anyone rush you into making a decision.

Loading replies...