Looking for Chicago Investors to connect with

Looking for Chicago Investors to connect with

Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote

I currently wholesale and I need some motivated buyers/investors to connect with. I have a project on hand but hardly anyone to reach out to. If anyone's shopping in the Chicagoland area/suburbs, I'd love to connect. 

What are some other ways to connect with buyers?

Where else can I post homes I have besides craigslist and the marketplace on BP? Forums and such that buyers/investors check?

TIA!

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Louisville, KY · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

@Lily De Filippo

Very simple. Start a simple web page to post your deals.  Offer an email sign up.  Don't spam people.

If you are able to find real deals you will have more buyers than you know what to do with.  If your properties are not really deals then you won't find buyers. 

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 22 votes
    10y
    Hey Lily De Filippo , I'm always looking for projects in Chicago, mainly on the Northside. Let me know if you come across anything good please.
  • Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @John Yousef:

    Hey Lily De Filippo , I'm always looking for projects in Chicago, mainly on the Northside. Let me know if you come across anything good please.

     Hey John, I sent you a message!

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 80 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Lily, as a hard money broker, I am consistently asked for property, even though I don't wholesale. I guess the fact that I'm in constant contact with investors.... 

    Please send me what you have; location is flexible. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Willowbrook, IL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    Hi I'm always looking for Chicago area properties. You should offer to put people on your mailing list in Craigslist posts. It'll go very quickly. I'm on quite a few wholesaler mailing lists in Chicagoland. It's an efficient way to get your properties out to potential buyers.
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 160 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    @Lily De Filippo i am looking for multifamily buy n hold properties in Chicago...please add me in your buyers list.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm also in Chicago and looking for opportunities. Feel free to message me! 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hi there.  I'm definitely interested in connecting!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Louisville, KY · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Lily De Filippo

    Very simple. Start a simple web page to post your deals.  Offer an email sign up.  Don't spam people.

    If you are able to find real deals you will have more buyers than you know what to do with.  If your properties are not really deals then you won't find buyers. 

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Lily De Filippo Feel free to add me to  your list as well. I'm always on the look out for quality multi unit buildings in the Chicagoland area.

  • Developer · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi Lily, and all here, I'm playing catch up, add me to the queue!

  • Wholesaler · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 86 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Hi guys, just chiming in to the thread.

    We are SERIOUS Wholesalers operating in the South Chicagoland area. We have great rehab deals available now! None of our properties are ever listed on the MLS and we structure our deals to ensure our investors/rehabbers make a generous profit!

    I'd love to add you to our Buyers List but even more importantly I'm looking to develop genuine, solid, long term working relationships for win-win investments! Let's talk! Shoot me a message with your email address and I'll include you on our Buyers List. Add your telephone number and best time to talk so we can get to know each other a little better.

    Kindest regards

    Michelle 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.