AREI TURNKEY REAL ESTATE DALLAS FT WORTH

AREI TURNKEY REAL ESTATE DALLAS FT WORTH

San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 41 posts 路 13 votes

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Dallas Ft Worth to look at some properties both with a turn key real estate investment company and a local realtor.  Just wanted to share my personal experience with this company.  

We met with Grant and John who were gracious enough to come pick us up the Friday before Labor Day weekend and drive ALL OVER DALLAS.  First, they are incredibly personable, funny, and knowledgeable.  They gave us a very good sense of the different neighborhoods.  All the neighborhoods, they invest in are top notch neighborhoods.  It was obvious to me , after seeing three properties, they have systems in place to put out a top notch product.  

The only downside was they did not have much inventory since most of the properties they showed us were already under contract. : ( 

They also took us to their office to introduce us to the property management side of the business.  

If you want a TRUE turnkey real estate investment company to handle all of the details, I would highly recommend them!!  

I would also like to add that I was trying to meet with two other turnkey real estate companies and they were lukewarm at best, in meeting with us.  They didn't seem too interested in meeting with us so I guess they have enough business that new customers don't matter to them.  

I noticed that they also invest in other areas so if you are interested in Dallas/Ft. Worth area or wondering if you should look into turnkey investment companies, please look into AREI.  They don't cut corners.  

0Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

Houston, TX 路 Member since 2018 路 3 posts 路 3 votes
8y

Anybody else have experiences with AREI?  Not only in Dallas but other Texas markets such as Houston?

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 65 posts 路 16 votes
    10y
    Hi Christy- I am interested in the DFW area for REI and would like to get in touch with the Turnkey providers you met. Could you please share their details.
  • Beverly Hills, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Christy,

    Do they have a website?

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Brooklyn, NY 路 Member since 2015 路 41 posts 路 19 votes
    10y

    Hi Christy,

    Please PM me there contact details as well if you can.

  • Dallas, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 9 posts 路 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you so much for the kind words Christy! It was a pleasure meeting you guys as well. Looking forward to working together on finding the right property!

  • Dallas, TX 路 Member since 2015 路 17 posts 路 3 votes
    10y

    Hi @Christy Greene

    It was great meeting you both in person.  Even though I was on a separate property tour that day, it was great that we were able to meet for a short period of time.  We all appreciate the kind words knowing that AREI has your back.  We look forward to working with you in the near future. 

    "If you want a TRUE turnkey real estate investment company to handle all of the details, I would highly recommend them!!"  - @Christy Greene

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Dallas, TX 路 Member since 2015 路 106 posts 路 66 votes
    10y

    Wow! What a great testimonial Christy! Thank you very much. 

  • San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 41 posts 路 13 votes
    10y

    I have already shared your information with a couple clients who are attorneys and a doctor in San Diego. 馃憤馃憤. They knew I was coming so when they came in, they wanted ALL the info!!  

  • Specialist 路 Honolulu, HI 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Christy Greene:

    My husband and I just returned from a trip to Dallas Ft Worth to look at some properties both with a turn key real estate investment company and a local realtor.  Just wanted to share my personal experience with this company.  

    We met with Grant and John who were gracious enough to come pick us up the Friday before Labor Day weekend and drive ALL OVER DALLAS.  First, they are incredibly personable, funny, and knowledgeable.  They gave us a very good sense of the different neighborhoods.  All the neighborhoods, they invest in are top notch neighborhoods.  It was obvious to me , after seeing three properties, they have systems in place to put out a top notch product.  

    The only downside was they did not have much inventory since most of the properties they showed us were already under contract. : ( 

    They also took us to their office to introduce us to the property management side of the business.  

    If you want a TRUE turnkey real estate investment company to handle all of the details, I would highly recommend them!!  

    I would also like to add that I was trying to meet with two other turnkey real estate companies and they were lukewarm at best, in meeting with us.  They didn't seem too interested in meeting with us so I guess they have enough business that new customers don't matter to them.  

    I noticed that they also invest in other areas so if you are interested in Dallas/Ft. Worth area or wondering if you should look into turnkey investment companies, please look into AREI.  They don't cut corners.  

     Christy, any update for us.. Did you end up purchasing property with AREI? Thanks!

  • San Diego, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 41 posts 路 13 votes
    8y

    no.  The prices went too high for it to make sense for us.  By the time we factored in property tax , the numbers did not make sense for us.

  • Houston, TX 路 Member since 2018 路 3 posts 路 3 votes
    8y

    Anybody else have experiences with AREI?  Not only in Dallas but other Texas markets such as Houston?

  • Member since 2021 路 61 posts 路 75 votes
    5y

    I invested $100k with this company, and never got paid back!  AVOID!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.