Watertown, MA · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 42 votes
9y
@Account Closed
My rental is similar. Around 1,100 square feet, laundry in the basement, but only one parking spot (garaged). The single parking spot is a killer unfortunately, and something I'll be more cognizant of with my next purchase. My $1,950 would be $2,250 all day long with an extra spot.
New Jersey, NJ · Member since 2015 · 327 posts · 137 votes
9y
$2500 SFH 3 bedrooms 2 bath 1800 sf, they pay electric, gas and water. I only pay property tax and insurance in Queens NYC.
I could get $3000 but my tenants have never pay late so I never will raise their rent till then.
Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 21 votes
9y
$18,000 per month on my fully furnished 5 bedroom/ 5 bath 3600 sf house rented nightly in the summer season. Downtown historic 1896 single family house that was fully renovated last year.
Investor · High Point, NC · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 22 votes
9y
You guys are in BEAST MODE ...geez..okay , my weigh in!! $650, 2b2b
P.S. To my future self reading this post....That was your first rental... You are financially free now...pennies make dollars... Nice to be free of the 40 hour work week, huh. :)