Investor · Burleson, TX · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 13 votes
9y
Rocky V.
Rocky can you give us some specs on the house in Grapevine?
Is it just a high-quality house or is the market pushing up that hard in that area?
I have a rental in Burleson but I'm at less than a dollar a square foot and the house is on the higher end for quality.
(And it's in Burleson)
Rental Property Investor · Arlington, TX · Member since 2012 · 788 posts · 640 votes
9y
@Account Closed Property is a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath on .25 acre lot. Standard subdivision. Nothing special about the home. I did put granite tops throughout and installed solid oak floors. It is in Carroll ISD which helps significantly. I also have homes in Burleson and surrounding areas that get about 80-90% of rent to square footage.
Professional · Winnipeg, Manitoba · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
9y
I have a 1200sf home for $2500 a month, but we also credit back $500 each month towards the clients down payment as they are renting to own the home. Winnipeg, Canada
Investor · Sharpsville, PA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 22 votes
9y
$675 for a 2/1 they pay trash and sewer.
I bought it for 22k put after rehab holding and purchase cost I have 29k in it but am getting a equity loan an it for 50k
So return is 21k now and $125 per month after all expenses.
But after seeing others rental income in this post I am convinced I live in a very low cost area.
Sharon, PA
Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 380 posts · 157 votes
9y
Fun thread... I get $1,700 for a 4 bdrm on James Island SC but another $1050 for the studio above the garage on the same property. The 4 bdrm would benefit from some renovation I haven't had time for yet.
I have a client who gets $3,400 for her furnished 4 bdrm in West Ashley.
Rental Property Investor · Livermore, CA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 9 votes
9y
Really nice to see everyone's responses and that there are strong rents throughout all parts of the US!
Our lone rental is a 3/3 1878 sq. ft. SFH in Folsom, CA that rents for $2150/mo.
We've had two tenants, the current one living there since Dec. '16; the previous tenant was paying $1995/mo. The property has also increased in value by about 10% from when we bought it a little over a year ago, so we are happy with how things have gone so far.
Cash flow is -$10/month. We are OK with that because it fits our long-term plan of having someone else pay off the house.